Birds of prey are fascinating when you consider how long they have been around and their abilities.
In the past 30 years, I have ridden all over the US, from west coast beaches of San Diego, the deserts of Barstow/Joshua Tree in California, the Red Rocks of Nevada, all throughout the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and now the gator-filled preserves of Florida.
How can anyone with an ounce of adventure in them, not think this is an excellent idea?
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Stability is a function of how much side to side motion and rocking you have when standing upright on the board and what amount of flotation the board has with …
- This is a short crude demo on how I apply a chroma keying to a DashWare video to get a Gauges Only clip I can import into my master project …
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- If you want to get your family outside more, you should consider doing fun outdoor activities with water.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!