Birds of prey are fascinating when you consider how long they have been around and their abilities.
In the past 30 years, I have ridden all over the US, from west coast beaches of San Diego, the deserts of Barstow/Joshua Tree in California, the Red Rocks of Nevada, all throughout the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and now the gator-filled preserves of Florida.
How can anyone with an ounce of adventure in them, not think this is an excellent idea?
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- Are you tired of summer days where you have to bear the sweltering heat of the summer sun? Once summer says hello to us, we may yet again face the …
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- No need to travel far from home, you just have to look! this is just 2.9 miles from the house, this is an excellent place to get away from the …