A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! When reaching out beyond your limits, it is always best to do it with true friends. This trip was no exception…
How can anyone with an ounce of adventure in them, not think this is an excellent idea?
You have a starting point and a destination, but what about the route in between? When exploring the backcountry on a bike expedition, a plan should be in place as to the specific route.
It’s all about getting as deep into the woods as you possibly can get.
I have a restless soul, and the prescribed treatment is “Get Outdoors”! It’s always been that way, since the time I was a kid playing and “camping” in a fort I built in the backwoods of Texas by flowing creek, to surfing the beaches of Southern California to packing horses on the backcountry of the Colorado mountains.
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- It can be extremely frustrating to go out and find the perfect travel trailer or fifth wheel and then be told that you can't tow it.
- Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise.
- We find beautiful quartz crystals, breathtaking waterfalls, and enjoy the relaxing sounds of of Bear Creek.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!