In the past 30 years, I have ridden all over the US, from west coast beaches of San Diego, the deserts of Barstow/Joshua Tree in California, the Red Rocks of Nevada, all throughout the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and now the gator-filled preserves of Florida.
I ride, Road, Cyclocross and MTB. I lived at 6,500 feet above sea level and my “home riding trails” typically started between 8-10,000ft with anywhere from 2-4,000ft of climbing (a lot for me).
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Ideas, Examples, Lists and Considerations for your first overnight kayaking camping trip. There's enough information to get your head wrapped around what you'll need.
- When was the last time you were camping? Been a while, right? Now that the world has shut down and we are told to “Social Distance” ourselves, what are we …
- When renting, there are no long conversations with your spouse about how much all that dust-collecting gear cost and where you'll be storing it!
- This is a must know for any kayaker thinking about heading out into the ocean! Knowing how tides & currents affect your ability to paddle can make your adventure an …
- Looking to purchase a used bike, learn the tail-tell signs of an overly used bike are. Not knowing can cost you hundreds of dollars more in new components.