It’s been six weeks, 10 rides (4 on my Cross and 6 on my MTB) just over 100 miles – and now a small but expensive problem has cropped up! Are the SIDI Carbon Dragon 3 MTB Shoes worth all the hype?
Very often bikes come to me to be tuned and they are totally dirty. Washing your bike is essential – to keep things working as expected. When washing your bike, this is the time to pay attention to all your components and make sure they are tight, no cracks or anything is broken or worn and needing replaced.
Knowing that in 6 weeks I will be pulling a loaded trailer up in the Colorado Mountains for my overnight trip, I thought that it would probably be a good time to start getting used to having a trailer io the back of my bike.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- While setting out to enjoy the outdoors, it is always a good idea to follow some simple camping tips – especially those that should guarantee that you stay dry during …
- When renting, there are no long conversations with your spouse about how much all that dust-collecting gear cost and where you'll be storing it!
- Choosing the right tent or canopy stake can make the difference between a cozy tent or a picnic disaster in the event of rain or wind.
- I have tried several inexpensive shoes, but they just didn't work all that well out of the kayak. Enter the NRS Kinetic!
- Stability is a function of how much side to side motion and rocking you have when standing upright on the board and what amount of flotation the board has with …