Easy Pan Seared Salmon
Cooking in the Forest
Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise. Classic, simple, irresistible. It’s a fish day, so don’t forget Almazan Kitchen® Fish Mix for the extra aroma. Enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Salmon Fillet
- Eggs, Butter
- Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® Potato and Vegetables Spice Mix
- Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 3 egg yolks with lemon juice, salt, and pepper (better cayenne).
- Melt 100g of butter, pour in the mix from the previous step.
- Simmer until sauce consistency.
- Tie up tiny asparagus together in batches. Pour with olive oil and coat in Almazan Kitchen® Potato and Vegetables Spice Mix.
- Spice up Salmon with Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix.
- Preheat the pan. Melt 15g of butter. Grill asparagus and Salmon together, it shall flavor each other well.
- Grill asparagus until smooth, put it out the pan early.
- Pan-sear salmon for around 8 minutes until brown.
- Serve together under the sauce and lemon to taste!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Click for spices: