A camping trip is not a camping trip without a campfire. There are several things families, and friends can do in the glow of the flames – roasting marshmallows is just the start.
You will be surprised to know that there are more than 600 springs in Florida. Whether you visit Florida in winter or summer, during a cold snap or heatwave, the spring waters’ temperature remains constant at around 70 to 73 degrees. These springs are enjoyed by the people and tourists during the summer as well as in winter.
While it is uncommon for wildlife to bother kayakers, it is indeed possible that you might have encounters that make for great photo opportunities! Here is a photo tour while kayaking the Hillsborough River.
Taking the confusion out of booking a site in a Texas State Park on Reserve America
Nice, clean, and yes, quiet place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Review: Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants With temps in the mid 20's I had the opportunity to try out a pair of Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants. It is often …
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I …
- Would you believe that there are people who will not go camping because they think there will not be any good coffee?