A competitive cyclist’s relationship with food can be summed up in one word: intense. Our love of food runs deep and plays a role in almost every aspect of cycling. A hearty meal is the reward for a long day in the saddle.
Chaffles are a quick cooked egg and cheese batter made on a mini waffle maker that forms the basis for dozens of inspiration for meals and desserts!
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- It can be extremely frustrating to go out and find the perfect travel trailer or fifth wheel and then be told that you can't tow it.
- Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise.
- We find beautiful quartz crystals, breathtaking waterfalls, and enjoy the relaxing sounds of of Bear Creek.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!