I’ve always wanted a B.O.B. Trailer, but for nothing more than running errands around town and hauling my video gear up in the mountains, stuff like that. I didn’t know how cool it would be to take Bikepacking.
Is this the right place for you? Review, Video & Photos for Camping Hillsborough River State Park
It’s been six weeks, 10 rides (4 on my Cross and 6 on my MTB) just over 100 miles – and now a small but expensive problem has cropped up! Are the SIDI Carbon Dragon 3 MTB Shoes worth all the hype?
Braking is not as simple as it would seem. For the road bike rider, it is pretty straight forward, and I would side with those that prefer the front brake. However, some may be still undecided on the mountain bike.
If you are new to camping or just bored of the same old hot dogs and love cooking outdoors, then I will show you some tips & tricks to elevate simple meals and foods; I’ll make cooking easier, teach you how to control the flame, and heat on these small cook-sets.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Review: Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants With temps in the mid 20's I had the opportunity to try out a pair of Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants. It is often …
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I …
- Would you believe that there are people who will not go camping because they think there will not be any good coffee?