I ride, Road, Cyclocross and MTB. I lived at 6,500 feet above sea level and my “home riding trails” typically started between 8-10,000ft with anywhere from 2-4,000ft of climbing (a lot for me).
Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I didn’t have any cell service.
Winter mountain biking in Colorado is just something that every MTBer has to have on their bucket list… however, one must not forget the Fall season either!
If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able to use your bike indoors.
Birds of prey are fascinating when you consider how long they have been around and their abilities.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- This is one of the tastiest chicken recipes we’ve ever made!
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- Often campsites are strewn with streams, logs, and rocks, and a good camping flashlight helps to ensure your ability to see where you are going at all times.
- Watch thieves steal my RV trailer from Extra Space Storage in Texas
- In this video, I cover how to upgrade the existing Charger/Converter in my Travel Trailer so that I can properly use and take full advantage of Lithium Batteries.