We all know that I am an advocate for protecting our right to bike in Colorado Springs for both on road and off. With a deep appreciation and passion, can be fairly outspoken at times.
After watching the KRDO13 clip, I was curious to know why the city’s hands were tied – it didn’t make sense to me. I contacted Aimee Cox (Community Development Manager for Colorado Springs) and spent an hour on the phone with her.
Knowing that in 6 weeks I will be pulling a loaded trailer up in the Colorado Mountains for my overnight trip, I thought that it would probably be a good time to start getting used to having a trailer io the back of my bike.
Riding in Pike National Forest just southwest of Colorado Springs, CO
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- This is one of the tastiest chicken recipes we’ve ever made!
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- Often campsites are strewn with streams, logs, and rocks, and a good camping flashlight helps to ensure your ability to see where you are going at all times.
- Watch thieves steal my RV trailer from Extra Space Storage in Texas
- In this video, I cover how to upgrade the existing Charger/Converter in my Travel Trailer so that I can properly use and take full advantage of Lithium Batteries.