I ride, Road, Cyclocross and MTB. I lived at 6,500 feet above sea level and my “home riding trails” typically started between 8-10,000ft with anywhere from 2-4,000ft of climbing (a lot for me).
Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I didn’t have any cell service.
Winter mountain biking in Colorado is just something that every MTBer has to have on their bucket list… however, one must not forget the Fall season either!
If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able to use your bike indoors.
Birds of prey are fascinating when you consider how long they have been around and their abilities.
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- We are still in South Texas camping at Lake Corpus Christi State Park kayaking, exploring the beach, and the local food.
- Target archery is not about hunting but rather the sport of archery divided into three categories, Static, Field, and 3D.
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- What makes a snapshot a photograph? While I’m not always a fan of sticking strictly to the rules of photography I don’t believe that you should be allowed to break …
- We make chicken satay, a popular Indonesian dish, with a combination of spices.