I ran into an issue recently with the new +Borealis Bikes Carbondale Rims and converting them to tubeless. I have seen this before – so I thought this would be a good post for those that run across the same issue.
As we deal with all the rain and the upcoming winter the trials tend to become muddy. I am seeing an alarming amount of fat bike photos tearing up the trails all over the Internet!
Hypothermia is brought on when your body loses heat faster than it can produce, causing a dangerously low body temperature.
If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able to use your bike indoors.
Riding in Pike National Forest just southwest of Colorado Springs, CO
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Looking to purchase a used bike, learn the tail-tell signs of an overly used bike are. Not knowing can cost you hundreds of dollars more in new components.
- Backpacking is a fun and exciting way to travel. To understand what backpacking really is, it's best to look at what a backpacker is.
- All in all, this is a very simple and painless process for going tubeless and I am always pleased with how everything goes with the NoTubes products.
- I ran into an issue recently with the new +Borealis Bikes Carbondale Rims and converting them to tubeless. I have seen this before - so I thought this would be …
- All your peeps are planning an epic hike, and you're tired of them making fun of you for carrying your necessities in your 1980's fanny pack and the grocery bag …