Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise.
Behold the first-ever carbonara that is cooked in the wild forest near the beautiful lake!
This glorious meal will be ready literally in minutes. How to prepare a light and tasty meal in no time.
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- It can be extremely frustrating to go out and find the perfect travel trailer or fifth wheel and then be told that you can't tow it.
- Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise.
- We find beautiful quartz crystals, breathtaking waterfalls, and enjoy the relaxing sounds of of Bear Creek.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!