Pulled BBQ Fillet Recipe
Today we are bringing you a shredded specialty known as Pulled BBQ Fillet. Pulled BBQ Fillet is one of our favorites! Essentially, it’s a nice piece of pork, spiced up and grilled. Never underestimate the power of homemade sweet chili sauce. When combined with Almazan Kitchen red meat spice, you just can’t lose. This winning combination is tasty, moist, tender, soft, juicy – and easy to pull. You can eat it right off the plate, or put it in a bun, or serve it any way you want.
You will need these ingredients:
- Pork Tenderloin
- Sweet Chili Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Honey
- Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 sauce cup of Sweet Chili Sauce with 1 tbsp. of BBQ Sauce and 1 tbsp. of Honey.
- Spice up Pork Tenderloin with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix.
- Preheat your BBQ smoker to 340 F / 170 C.
- Roast the meat for 1h.
- Mop with sauce from step #1.
- Roast for 1 more hour on 250 F / 120 C.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!