It was an excellent and relaxing day meeting a few new kayakers with the Kayak Explores & More Meetup Group from Sarasota, FL. Thanks guys for an awesome morning!
- All your peeps are planning an epic hike, and you're tired of them making fun of you for carrying your necessities in your 1980's fanny pack and the grocery bag …
- I have tried several inexpensive shoes, but they just didn't work all that well out of the kayak. Enter the NRS Kinetic!
- Ideas, Examples, Lists and Considerations for your first overnight kayaking camping trip. There's enough information to get your head wrapped around what you'll need.
- Backpacking is a fun and exciting way to travel. To understand what backpacking really is, it's best to look at what a backpacker is.
- My 14.5ft Touring Yak at 50 pounds is a beast to load. For that reason alone, I started looking for an alternate solution.