Getting through tight tunnels. When going through small tight areas, caves or natural tunnels like the Mangrove, use only 1/2 your paddle like an oar. This makes it easy not to get all tangled up with a long paddle!
I have been asked many times how I am getting so much runtime out of my GoPro cameras, so I put together a post on how I get up to 4 hours of runtime w/o having to swap batteries.
The GoPro is a very tiny action “video” camera with a very tiny sensor and a very tiny lens. It will in no way compete with a $5,000 DSLR with an equally expensive $5,000 lens attached. It’s not even going to compete with a $500 DSLR/Lens Kit. It’s just not going to happen! And by understanding the limitations, will also set acceptable expectations.
I will cover, Importing, Keyword Tagging, Titles/Descriptions, Sorting, Filtering, Selecting, Editing and Exporting. This is great for any skill level for anyone shooting digital photos of any kind.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Review: Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants With temps in the mid 20's I had the opportunity to try out a pair of Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants. It is often …
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I …
- Would you believe that there are people who will not go camping because they think there will not be any good coffee?