Getting through tight tunnels. When going through small tight areas, caves or natural tunnels like the Mangrove, use only 1/2 your paddle like an oar. This makes it easy not to get all tangled up with a long paddle!
I have been asked many times how I am getting so much runtime out of my GoPro cameras, so I put together a post on how I get up to 4 hours of runtime w/o having to swap batteries.
The GoPro is a very tiny action “video” camera with a very tiny sensor and a very tiny lens. It will in no way compete with a $5,000 DSLR with an equally expensive $5,000 lens attached. It’s not even going to compete with a $500 DSLR/Lens Kit. It’s just not going to happen! And by understanding the limitations, will also set acceptable expectations.
I will cover, Importing, Keyword Tagging, Titles/Descriptions, Sorting, Filtering, Selecting, Editing and Exporting. This is great for any skill level for anyone shooting digital photos of any kind.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- Are you tired of summer days where you have to bear the sweltering heat of the summer sun? Once summer says hello to us, we may yet again face the …
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- No need to travel far from home, you just have to look! this is just 2.9 miles from the house, this is an excellent place to get away from the …