Getting through tight tunnels. When going through small tight areas, caves or natural tunnels like the Mangrove, use only 1/2 your paddle like an oar. This makes it easy not to get all tangled up with a long paddle!
I have been asked many times how I am getting so much runtime out of my GoPro cameras, so I put together a post on how I get up to 4 hours of runtime w/o having to swap batteries.
The GoPro is a very tiny action “video” camera with a very tiny sensor and a very tiny lens. It will in no way compete with a $5,000 DSLR with an equally expensive $5,000 lens attached. It’s not even going to compete with a $500 DSLR/Lens Kit. It’s just not going to happen! And by understanding the limitations, will also set acceptable expectations.
I will cover, Importing, Keyword Tagging, Titles/Descriptions, Sorting, Filtering, Selecting, Editing and Exporting. This is great for any skill level for anyone shooting digital photos of any kind.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- While setting out to enjoy the outdoors, it is always a good idea to follow some simple camping tips – especially those that should guarantee that you stay dry during …
- When renting, there are no long conversations with your spouse about how much all that dust-collecting gear cost and where you'll be storing it!
- Choosing the right tent or canopy stake can make the difference between a cozy tent or a picnic disaster in the event of rain or wind.
- I have tried several inexpensive shoes, but they just didn't work all that well out of the kayak. Enter the NRS Kinetic!
- Stability is a function of how much side to side motion and rocking you have when standing upright on the board and what amount of flotation the board has with …