The GoPro is a very tiny action “video” camera with a very tiny sensor and a very tiny lens. It will in no way compete with a $5,000 DSLR with an equally expensive $5,000 lens attached. It’s not even going to compete with a $500 DSLR/Lens Kit. It’s just not going to happen! And by understanding the limitations, will also set acceptable expectations.
With all the negative connotations that Strava can bring, some folks have been looking at other solutions. In the Strava threads, cyclists state that they would entertain a different solution.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- This is one of the tastiest chicken recipes we’ve ever made!
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- Often campsites are strewn with streams, logs, and rocks, and a good camping flashlight helps to ensure your ability to see where you are going at all times.
- Watch thieves steal my RV trailer from Extra Space Storage in Texas
- In this video, I cover how to upgrade the existing Charger/Converter in my Travel Trailer so that I can properly use and take full advantage of Lithium Batteries.