While setting out to enjoy the outdoors, it is always a good idea to follow some simple camping tips – especially those that should guarantee that you stay dry during your camping trip. Being cold and wet are the two things that can ruin a camping trip!
When renting, there are no long conversations with your spouse about how much all that dust-collecting gear cost and where you’ll be storing it!
I have tried several inexpensive shoes, but they just didn’t work all that well out of the kayak. Enter the NRS Kinetic!
This is a short crude demo on how I apply a chroma keying to a DashWare video to get a Gauges Only clip I can import into my master project and edit in Adobe Premiere.
If you want to get your family outside more, you should consider doing fun outdoor activities with water.
I’ll show you how to elevate pre-prepped meals, and bring/store fresh meats and veggies. Some people choose to take a portable BBQ with them and BBQ all their meals, but sometimes that’s just not possible.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Review: Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants With temps in the mid 20's I had the opportunity to try out a pair of Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants. It is often …
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I …
- Would you believe that there are people who will not go camping because they think there will not be any good coffee?