Breaking down my require a walk out to the truck, but in many cases, that can be avoided with a little know-how. Here are some tips for the do-it-yourselfer who wants to know, just a bit more.
A while back I saw a really sweet Frame Bag designed with the Colorado Flag – and two thoughts came to mind. a) Would that fit on my bike (I ride a small frame)? b) What’s all that Velcro going to do to the finish of my carbon frame? After some digging I was able to find a smaller version of the frame bag called a 1/2 bag, but the whole idea of sand and crushed granite (Colorado’s dirt) didn’t sit well with me.
I will cover, Importing, Keyword Tagging, Titles/Descriptions, Sorting, Filtering, Selecting, Editing and Exporting. This is great for any skill level for anyone shooting digital photos of any kind.
With all the negative connotations that Strava can bring, some folks have been looking at other solutions. In the Strava threads, cyclists state that they would entertain a different solution.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Review: Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants With temps in the mid 20's I had the opportunity to try out a pair of Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants. It is often …
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I …
- Would you believe that there are people who will not go camping because they think there will not be any good coffee?