We are still in South Texas camping at Lake Corpus Christi State Park kayaking, exploring the beach, and the local food.
Kellie cooks her camp made Spinach Artichoke Pizza in a Dutch Oven over a Campfire!
There’s nothing quite like waking up in the early morning at a campsite you have chosen to have an outdoor adventure in
We find beautiful quartz crystals, breathtaking waterfalls, and enjoy the relaxing sounds of of Bear Creek.
We take it easy on this day relaxing in beautiful Colorado. We head to Lake Irwin to kayak and take it easy.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This recipe was used long before modern cooking utensils were available, so it is really simple and yet incredibly delicious.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- Are you tired of summer days where you have to bear the sweltering heat of the summer sun? Once summer says hello to us, we may yet again face the …