When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent – Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
If you want to get your family outside more, you should consider doing fun outdoor activities with water.
Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!
I get asked all the time, “How long will my RV battery last?” In this article, I show you the simple math that will answer this question for you.
Improperly inflating your tires can lead to premature wear and tire or possibly cause adverse ride and handling.
No matter how old you are, spending time in nature is one of the best ways to recharge. You get to see the world awaken before you — the sun rising; birds chirping; deer moving in search of food.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Review: Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants With temps in the mid 20's I had the opportunity to try out a pair of Sobike NENK Winter Cycling Pants. It is often …
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- Review: When I first heard about the GTM, my initial thoughts were, this was a device that would allow me to get text messages out to the world when I …
- Would you believe that there are people who will not go camping because they think there will not be any good coffee?