Are the kids getting cabin fever while it’s cold outside? Here is a simple, campfire food hack, Cinnamon Rolls! Instead of marshmallows, skewer a cinnamon roll from the tube, place over a campfire for 10-12 minutes, and drizzle icing on top! And to close the deal, add a cup of hot chocolate; for the adults, a little Talisker doesn’t hurt!
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Here are the best US locations for your next epic off-roading adventure! Take your ATV to new heights and beautiful locations!
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- If you're planning a hunting trip for the Fall, it's important that you are fully prepared and practiced in gun safety. This article can help you prepare for your next …
- Stability is a function of how much side to side motion and rocking you have when standing upright on the board and what amount of flotation the board has with …
- All your peeps are planning an epic hike, and you're tired of them making fun of you for carrying your necessities in your 1980's fanny pack and the grocery bag …