Are the kids getting cabin fever while it’s cold outside? Here is a simple, campfire food hack, Cinnamon Rolls! Instead of marshmallows, skewer a cinnamon roll from the tube, place over a campfire for 10-12 minutes, and drizzle icing on top! And to close the deal, add a cup of hot chocolate; for the adults, a little Talisker doesn’t hurt!
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- We are still in South Texas camping at Lake Corpus Christi State Park kayaking, exploring the beach, and the local food.
- Target archery is not about hunting but rather the sport of archery divided into three categories, Static, Field, and 3D.
- This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese, and grilled ham between two buttered homemade muffins.
- What makes a snapshot a photograph? While I’m not always a fan of sticking strictly to the rules of photography I don’t believe that you should be allowed to break …
- We make chicken satay, a popular Indonesian dish, with a combination of spices.