Are the kids getting cabin fever while it’s cold outside? Here is a simple, campfire food hack, Cinnamon Rolls! Instead of marshmallows, skewer a cinnamon roll from the tube, place over a campfire for 10-12 minutes, and drizzle icing on top! And to close the deal, add a cup of hot chocolate; for the adults, a little Talisker doesn’t hurt!
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Stability is a function of how much side to side motion and rocking you have when standing upright on the board and what amount of flotation the board has with …
- Ideas, Examples, Lists and Considerations for your first overnight kayaking camping trip. There's enough information to get your head wrapped around what you'll need.
- Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise.
- While setting out to enjoy the outdoors, it is always a good idea to follow some simple camping tips – especially those that should guarantee that you stay dry during …
- When renting, there are no long conversations with your spouse about how much all that dust-collecting gear cost and where you'll be storing it!