Campfire Chicken Cheese Burrito
Let’s make a different burrito today. Instead of using the traditional burrito flat-bread, try impregnating a freshly made piece of dough with chopped veggies and fried chicken strips. This tasty envelope brimming with chicken, chopped onions, chili, cheddar, and mascarpone is fried in a pan and served immediately. Can be split in half if you feel generous about sharing your dinner.
You will need these ingredients:
- Chicken Breasts
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Chili Pepper, Red Onion
- Spring Onions
- Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Spice Mix
- Flour, Salt, Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, leave to rest.
- Grate cheddar cheese, chop spring onions, slice & dice red onion, and chili pepper.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Grill 2 chicken breasts on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, spice it up with Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Spice Mix. Slice & dice after.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, place the filling from step #2, and chicken in the middle, add a few spoons of Mascarpone. Fold everything up.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side on low-medium heat.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!