We are still in South Texas camping at Lake Corpus Christi State Park kayaking, exploring the beach, and the local food.
Kellie cooks her camp made Spinach Artichoke Pizza in a Dutch Oven over a Campfire!
There’s nothing quite like waking up in the early morning at a campsite you have chosen to have an outdoor adventure in
We find beautiful quartz crystals, breathtaking waterfalls, and enjoy the relaxing sounds of of Bear Creek.
We take it easy on this day relaxing in beautiful Colorado. We head to Lake Irwin to kayak and take it easy.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- Are you tired of summer days where you have to bear the sweltering heat of the summer sun? Once summer says hello to us, we may yet again face the …
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- No need to travel far from home, you just have to look! this is just 2.9 miles from the house, this is an excellent place to get away from the …