Stability is a function of how much side to side motion and rocking you have when standing upright on the board and what amount of flotation the board has with your body weight balanced.
Ideas, Examples, Lists and Considerations for your first overnight kayaking camping trip. There’s enough information to get your head wrapped around what you’ll need.
While setting out to enjoy the outdoors, it is always a good idea to follow some simple camping tips – especially those that should guarantee that you stay dry during your camping trip. Being cold and wet are the two things that can ruin a camping trip!
When renting, there are no long conversations with your spouse about how much all that dust-collecting gear cost and where you’ll be storing it!
Choosing the right tent or canopy stake can make the difference between a cozy tent or a picnic disaster in the event of rain or wind.
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- Are you tired of summer days where you have to bear the sweltering heat of the summer sun? Once summer says hello to us, we may yet again face the …
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- No need to travel far from home, you just have to look! this is just 2.9 miles from the house, this is an excellent place to get away from the …