Knowing that in 6 weeks I will be pulling a loaded trailer up in the Colorado Mountains for my overnight trip, I thought that it would probably be a good time to start getting used to having a trailer io the back of my bike.
Recently I went to a local bike shop here on the south side of town and as soon as I walked in the doors the odor was so overwhelming it upset my stomach.
Riding in Pike National Forest just southwest of Colorado Springs, CO
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Stability is a function of how much side to side motion and rocking you have when standing upright on the board and what amount of flotation the board has with …
- This is a short crude demo on how I apply a chroma keying to a DashWare video to get a Gauges Only clip I can import into my master project …
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- If you want to get your family outside more, you should consider doing fun outdoor activities with water.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!