After watching the KRDO13 clip, I was curious to know why the city’s hands were tied – it didn’t make sense to me. I contacted Aimee Cox (Community Development Manager for Colorado Springs) and spent an hour on the phone with her.
Knowing that in 6 weeks I will be pulling a loaded trailer up in the Colorado Mountains for my overnight trip, I thought that it would probably be a good time to start getting used to having a trailer io the back of my bike.
Recently I went to a local bike shop here on the south side of town and as soon as I walked in the doors the odor was so overwhelming it upset my stomach.
Riding in Pike National Forest just southwest of Colorado Springs, CO
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- It can be extremely frustrating to go out and find the perfect travel trailer or fifth wheel and then be told that you can't tow it.
- Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise.
- We find beautiful quartz crystals, breathtaking waterfalls, and enjoy the relaxing sounds of of Bear Creek.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!