Ideas, Examples, Lists and Considerations for your first overnight kayaking camping trip. There’s enough information to get your head wrapped around what you’ll need.
While setting out to enjoy the outdoors, it is always a good idea to follow some simple camping tips – especially those that should guarantee that you stay dry during your camping trip. Being cold and wet are the two things that can ruin a camping trip!
When renting, there are no long conversations with your spouse about how much all that dust-collecting gear cost and where you’ll be storing it!
Choosing the right tent or canopy stake can make the difference between a cozy tent or a picnic disaster in the event of rain or wind.
I have tried several inexpensive shoes, but they just didn’t work all that well out of the kayak. Enter the NRS Kinetic!
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- This is one of the tastiest chicken recipes we’ve ever made!
- Laying on the cold, hard ground can be pretty uncomfortable for many campers, especially those that already suffer from back conditions.
- Often campsites are strewn with streams, logs, and rocks, and a good camping flashlight helps to ensure your ability to see where you are going at all times.
- Watch thieves steal my RV trailer from Extra Space Storage in Texas
- In this video, I cover how to upgrade the existing Charger/Converter in my Travel Trailer so that I can properly use and take full advantage of Lithium Batteries.