We all know that I am an advocate for protecting our right to bike in Colorado Springs for both on road and off. With a deep appreciation and passion, can be fairly outspoken at times.
After watching the KRDO13 clip, I was curious to know why the city’s hands were tied – it didn’t make sense to me. I contacted Aimee Cox (Community Development Manager for Colorado Springs) and spent an hour on the phone with her.
Knowing that in 6 weeks I will be pulling a loaded trailer up in the Colorado Mountains for my overnight trip, I thought that it would probably be a good time to start getting used to having a trailer io the back of my bike.
Recently I went to a local bike shop here on the south side of town and as soon as I walked in the doors the odor was so overwhelming it upset my stomach.
Riding in Pike National Forest just southwest of Colorado Springs, CO
(totals form multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- Is this the right place for you? Review, Video & Photos for Camping Hillsborough River State Park
- In the simplest of terms: Boondocking has always been about camping, not living! But that does not mean that full-timers can't Boondock. It's more about how and where you camp.
- It's been six weeks, 10 rides (4 on my Cross and 6 on my MTB) just over 100 miles - and now a small but expensive problem has cropped up! …
- Video: Golden Aster Scrub Nature Preserve is just 2.9 miles from the house, this is an excellent place to get away from the hustle.
- Named one of the "10 Coolest Places You've Never Been in North America" by the World Wildlife Fund, Withlacoochee State Forest is a haven for the outdoor enthusiast. Activities include …