Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise.
We make chicken satay, a popular Indonesian dish, with a combination of spices.
This winning combination is tasty, moist, tender, soft, juicy – and easy to pull. You can eat it right off the plate, or put it in a bun, or serve it any way you want.
A different burrito, try impregnating a freshly made piece of dough with chopped veggies and fried chicken strips.
Behold the first-ever carbonara that is cooked in the wild forest near the beautiful lake!
(totals from multiple accounts)
Win Free Gear
- If you are serious about your cycling and don’t want the bad weather to break your routine, a great alternative is to buy an indoor bike trainer to be able …
- This recipe was used long before modern cooking utensils were available, so it is really simple and yet incredibly delicious.
- Every Pitmaster knows the secret to a great grilled dish is the charcoal. One of the most significant differences in the taste!
- When moving downhill, there is a large amount of pressure on the knees as they help the body slow its descent - Trekking Poles can effectively act as brakes.
- Are you tired of summer days where you have to bear the sweltering heat of the summer sun? Once summer says hello to us, we may yet again face the …