2-4 Budget Friendly Person Camping Tent
Bikepacking or camping with the kids this budget tent is all you’ll ever need!
Tunnel Dome-Style Tent has two separate rooms big enough for a queen mattress and all your gear.
- You can configure it for one bedroom and one gear room (vestibule) or two separate sleeping quarters.
- Integrated and upgraded 190T polyester PU2500 special waterproof coating can effectively prevent rain immersion, double sun-proof, and windproof defense.
- Roomy enough for 3-4 people. Plenty of room for you to move around, you can change comfortably inside the tent, prefer for a family trip.
- D-style mesh door. Inner tent has a large 2-way zipper D-style door with full mesh protection and improved ventilation.
- Side Opener/Closure Zipper. This camping tent is made with an extra side opening for interior access. Water-repellent zippers which do not allow water through when raining.
- The front and side interior access doors allow for easy to set up and are wide enough to allow a cross-breeze of fresh air.
- The front interior door is wide enough to easily get gear and/or bikes in the vestibule area and have them fully covered.
- The front area can also be used to shelter your pet.
- The reinforced Rain Fly has a durable and robust frame that uses three poles and can extend to its full size. They allow the tent to be very sturdy and water-repellent in inclement weather.
- Ultra-thin & Transparent Netting makes up the main tent compartment. The ultra-thin mesh protects you from unwanted flying guests, yet allows for greate breathability and does not hold in condensation. It will enable the flow of fresh air inside the sleeping area and helps keeps everyone cool.
Ayamaya 2-4 Person Camping Tent$119
What I liked
- Configurable for 1 or 2 rooms
- Separate Gear Storage
- Easy access inside
- Easy to Setup
- Large Zippers
What I did not like
- Needs a back window
- Would like to have the front footprint attachable to the to the entry of the sleeping area